Saturday, July 11, 2009

My One True Love

I looked at him, sizing hm up as he walked by. He turned, and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Jesse." I said, as he turned to walk away. "Hmm?" He asked with a cutsey smile. "I.." I started,but couldn't seem to get the words out. "What is it babygirl? Tell me." I felt tears form at the corners of my eyes. "I'm in love with you, Jess..."

I began, feeling tears run down my cheeks. He saw there was somethig wrong, and walked slowly over to me, putting his arms around me. "It's okay, babe." He said, giving me a comfrting hug. As we looked into each other's eyes, he said softly, "I love you too." "Oh, Jesse!" I said, nuzzling my face in his chest, muffling the sounds of my tears. "I didn't realize how lucky I was to have you in my life," I went on.

"I want you! I WANT YOU RIGHT NOW!!!" I screamed, still crying. He looked at me, with a confused look on his face. Then pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me hard, as I slid my tongue into his mouth. Both breathing heavily, I put my hands behind his head and pulled him closer. He had a huge hard-on now, visible through his pants. I pulled his shirt off, and tongued him again. He picked me up, layed me down on the bed, and layed down next to me. He began to un-button my shirt, as my hips squirmed because I wanted him so badly. Finally, we were both naked, except he was still wearing his pants. I got on top of him, and started riding him, without his dick being in me. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he began to moan with pleasure. He began to get violent with his horniness, and held me down on the bed. I smiled with satisfaction. He unzipped his pants, and began to rub his dick. He nodded slowly, smiling, and glancing at me.

I knew what he wanted. My pussy grew wet and throbbing as I watched him. I took his dick in my hand, and licked it up and down. He sat down, and pushed my had down, and fucked me in the mouth. I repaetedly kissed his hard cock, listening to him whimper with ejoyment. Through heavy breaths, he began saying, "Don't stop, babygirl....Don't stop.." I looked at him, while I fingered my soaking wet pussy. I began to moan loudly and let go of his dick. He too, started moaning loud. I stroked his balls and his huge dick, and he squirted all over my chest. "Fuck me, I want you now!" I said. He pushed me down, and started humping me. He grabbed his dick, and slid it into me. I screamed. "OHHH, JESSE!!! OH!!!" He smiled that cute little smile that seemed to say, "I'm not gonna stop."

I felt like I was going to explode. He screamed, letting me know his pleasure. "BABY!" he shouted, still pushing into me. "CUM IN M PUSSY, COME ON JESS! AHH! AH!"

I felt sudden warmness and knew he busted. He pulled out, and layed down. I layed down next to him, rubbing my hand over his chest, and kissing and sucking his neck. He moaned, even louder this time. "You like that, Jesse?" he nodded. "ooh, don't stop, you horny little bitch." he said. And we continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment