Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lovers Undress - Poem

You're a shaft of light
In my crimson evening.

Let's make each other beautiful;
You in a silver ball gown,
Shoulders shine above it
Above superb resilient breasts.

Slow, sensual dance, rustling fabrics,
Hands, breath to lips and tongues
Held through this breeze.

I've striven in my work-outs
For this moment;
I'm yours to relish,
you're mine to savour.

So now undo me, see legs first
- Yours I'll match
Now find my waist and torso
- Feel at first
And then unbutton,
Peel and see.

In shorts I stand before you now,
Athletic
You're throbbing for the next -
You take my waistband, draw

Now I'm just in trunks
- Erotic in your smouldering light.

I'll do the same for you, I'm delicate
with zips and buttons, buckles

Release your gown,
A glittering parachute
and you step out
- In what I dreamed you'd wear:
A purple strapless one-piece
Clining to your toned lovely from

A one-piece proclaims
A woman's fullest power#Coincealing, revealing,
Balance just right - to draw on,
and you can wear one
Before all others.

Now you're my bathing beauty,
I am yours.

The water calls us, shimmering warm;
Let's slice the waves,
Please do the backstroke, let me see
Your breats, your thighs
Thrusting through the surface

And now an underwater kiss
Now to the shore

You lie on me, I rub your back
Our costumes dry, peel off
and now deep cleaving
Of thigh and groin.

You are so deep , so strong in love
Made thunderstorms;
You frightened all the others off
Yet drew me out;
Let me embrace my feminine
In our unrobing

Submission? domination?
Now those terms
Lose all pretence of meaning,
Their boundaries melted, dissolved
In the flooding flames of total love.

You're a shaft of light
In my crimson evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment