Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dreams

I sit in bed my lamp light out

My head spinning from the days doubts

My body is hot I feel the ache in that one special spot

With no one to hold, no one to sooth I fall asleep

My need put underfoot.

In my dreams he is there

undressing me slowly

this being from the light

with dark hair and light eyes

he is the perfect man with no disgues masked in his eyes

He gives me what I need

my desperate want

I lick my lips and egg him on

Hips thrusting cloths astrew

I feel his length deep in this ones womanhood

He is now laying down

fully exposed

his perfection magnificent too much so for this little doe

I work my way forward

and take him in

my awaiting lips part in passion

I lick the tip of his penis

and kiss his stomache

He moans in want

and pushes me off

takes me in his arms and thrusts into me

Together we come

two lovers fighting a battle

and then its all over

Im back in the nights shadows

my lover is gone

and im all alone

the ache is still there

I need a hot shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment